Friday, September 4, 2015

7QT: eMeals

Linking up with Christy for another 7 quick takes. Here are seven reasons why my life has become seven times better with eMeals (not to be confused with emails as Drew thought)


1. I don't know how to cook.
2. My husband is used to having most meals prepared for him.
3. Thinking of what to eat is the worst.
4. I have no idea how to plan meals while on a budget.
5. Every Wednesday I get a full menu with a weeks worth of meals and a grocery list.
6. The meals are simple to make. I can choose what type of meal plan. So far I've checked out Budget Friendly, 30 Minute Meals, and Classic. Plus you can select your grocery store and it will even make meals based off what is on sale.
7. Cooking is so much more enjoyable when I don't have to ask Drew "What do you want to eat?!?!"


Wow and that was about the most boring 7 quick takes ever.......


Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment