Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#5Favs: New Go-To Recipes

As I mentioned before, I have really picked up my cooking game. Last year I cooked about two meals a week because we had so much going on with our students at night. Now that JM is around and we are trying to be more cost efficient, I have been cooking 5-6 nights a week. A huge part of that is because of eMeals. My life is so much easier. Honestly, a few of the recipes have been kinda meh. However, the large majority are GOOD and a hand full have been "this is the best thing I've ever made" level. Here are some of my new favorite recipes that I am sure will become regulars. (What is worse- no pictures of the food or terrible quality photos???)

1. Skillet Balsamic Chicken and Summer Vegetables served with cornbread muffins and honey butter



2. Creamy Chicken and Bell Pepper Penne


3. Baked Beef and Rice Tacos (by far my favorite)


4. Smokey Orange Chicken with white rice



5. Balsamic Chicken Noodle Bowl (not from eMeals, but soooo good!)

And as a bonus: these for dessert. Drew's bible study guys could not stop talking about them.

If anyone would like these recipes I would love to share them!

Emily

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of eMeals, but those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I want to try all of those. Especially the tacos!

    ReplyDelete