Wednesday, November 11, 2015

JohnMark's Christmas *wish* List

Are you sick of me talking about JM yet? I apologize.... but I'm not going to stop. I've been writing down Christmas gift ideas. I can't wait to buy him a few presents. Since he was born we have bought him a handful of outfits and one little toy. That's it! We have so much love and support from others, the gifts just keep pouring in. (Thanks Nana, Mimi, and Aunt Megan!!)

Here are some things I've eyeing for the little man's first Christmas. We really want to try to keep the toys and STUFF minimal around our place. However, we both agree we can never have too many books and I am a softy when it comes to religious toys.... I mean we are missionaries and isn't that what Christmas is all about?




Jellycat Stuffed Animal, Shining Light Saint Doll, Oshkosh Coveralls, Tomie dePaola books, Pewi Ybike, Chews Life Rosary, Shape Sorting Cube, Freshly Picked Moccasins

4 comments:

  1. Those Oshkosh coveralls are adorable!! And Luke is obsessed with his similar shape sorting block, so I bet JM will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think the coveralls are cute! I was wondering if they were a bit girly and then noticed they were until the boy and girl section on the website haha

      Delete
  2. Baby toys are so fun! I'm still wanting to buy a pair of Freshly Picked mocs for Kate. They're just so cute - and I kinda wish they made adult sizes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute! But I also can't get over the price... Too bad grown ups actually have to pay for "Santa gifts". Where are these magic elves??

      Delete