Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Some things....

...you will just never forget. They leave an impression on you that will forever change you. They shape who you are today.

Falling in love, engagement, marriage, pregnancy, first night home with your newborn, etc.

But sometimes there are things that leave that lasting mark on you that aren't so sweet. Not a day goes by without replaying the scenes in your head. There is fear, disgust, horror attached.

........

For example, when early one morning you are going to the bathroom, you turn around to flush, and you see a HUGE cockroach in the toilet bowl. Less than inches away from your bare buns that had just been relaxing on the seat while you scrolled mindlessly on your phone.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, sit on that toilet the same.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I would have screamed. One of my college professors would tell us about the snakes that would come up his plumbing pipes and into the toilet. I always check now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud reading this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my grosssss!! Yeah thats traumatizing! I am so glad to live somewhere too cold for roaches to survive here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my grosssss!! Yeah thats traumatizing! I am so glad to live somewhere too cold for roaches to survive here

    ReplyDelete