Linking up with Kelly to explain what I've been doing besides blogging...
1. Cutting out felt. Hot gluing felt. Hammering snaps. Ugh. That's what I've been doing. Not really, but I did spend a lot of time devoted to a little felt bible exchange project. I typically get really excited about the project, go buy the supplies, stare at them for a few weeks, and then work like crazy to get them finished in time. The excitement steadily decreases throughout the process, but I know it will be worth it in the end when I get a felt busy bible with ten pages.
2. I also finally caved....
I am still learning a lot, but I do love diffusing them in our not-so-fresh apartment. Anyone else use them?
3. I have been spending quite of bit of time with the girls in my bible study. A few of them just went on a retreat and I was so happy to see them there. I've gotten to take JM on a few coffee dates with girls and he always provides great entertainment. The Gamma Phis from my bible study and another study got together last Friday to pray at 6:45am for the chapter. Eleven girls showed up! At 6:45!
4. JM officially has 6 teeth and has been taking a few steps at a time!! He is getting into everything, especially all of our cabinets. We really have been slow to the baby-proofing, which is making our job a lot harder. He is making so many sounds, waving bye-bye, eating more food, loves looking at books, playing with the swifer, finding the tiniest crumbs on the floor to eat, and peeking under closed doors. He also just learned how to give kisses and hugs. When I ask for a hug, he will lean into me and my heartbreaks a little more each time.
5. I have only taken these off to wash them the last few weeks...
6. We had a sweet little family Valentine's date
7. Honestly, we've been a little wrapped up in some family changes that are coming up... It's a little soon to write about it (I'm not pregnant), but I will fill everyone in soon. (I find myself telling people I'm not pregnant more than I anticipated in life. I feel like people are just waiting for an announcement, so they hold on to every word I say, and therefore I'm constantly putting my hands up saying 'I'm not!!')